In this article, we will show you how to edit files in cPanel File Manager.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Files” section, click on “File Manager” Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the “Go” button.
4. Navigate to the directory where your file is located.
5. Right click on the file and then on “Edit” or “Code Edit” in the Context Menu.
6. If the small “Code Editor” window is open, click on the “Edit” button, which will open a new window with options you can edit.
7. Make changes to your file and then click on the “Save Changes” button.
Our commitment to excellent client support
If you are unable to find a solution to how to edit files in cPanel File Manager from our knowledgebase, our support team will gladly assist you.