In this article, we will show you How to Create a Global Email Filter in cPanel.
It’s hard to completely stop spam e-mail but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to selected folder, etc.
How to Create a Global Email Filter?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Email” section, click on “Global Email Filters” Icon.
3. Click on the “Create a New Filter” button.
4. Enter a name for the filter in the Filter Name text box.
5. In the rules of the filter you can filter e-mail by many options, and should you want to deal with e-mail which contains a word like “Lottery” or other words, then select “Contains” under the “Rules” list, select “Body” from the dropdown list and from the 2nd drop down list.
6. Under “Actions” list select “Discard Message“.
7. Now Click on the “Create” Button.
Our commitment to excellent client support
If you are unable to find a solution to How to Create a Global Email Filter in cPanel from our knowledgebase, our support team will gladly assist you.