In this article, we will show you how to create a database username in cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Advanced” section, click on “Cron Jobs” Icon.
3. Scroll down to “MySQL Users“
4. Under “MySQL Users” in the “Username” field enter the new username you wish to create.
5. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
6. Click on the “Create a User” Button.
Tip: Write down the Database Username and Password on a notepad so that when you need them, you can easily recall them while installing a script manually.