In this article we will show you How to generate a cPanel backup and send it to an FTP Server.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Files” section, click on “Backup” Icon.
3. Under “Full Backup“, Click on “Download a Full Website Backup” button.
4. From Dropdown menu, Select Backup destination to “Remote FTP Server“, In Email field enter your email address.
Remote Server: FTP IP address or FTP domain name like ftp.example.com,
Remote User: Your FTP Username
Remote Password: Your FTP Password
Port: 21 or other FTP Port
Remote Dir: Remote Directory like /home/username/backupfolder/
5. Once you fill in the Remote FTP details, click on the “Generate Backup” button.
Our commitment to excellent client support
If you are unable to find a solution to How to generate a cPanel backup and send it to an FTP Server from our knowledgebase, our support team will gladly assist you.