In this article we will show you how to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Files” section, click on the “File Manger” Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the “Go” button.
4. Click on the “+ Folder” Icon.
5. In the “New Folder Name” field enter your folder name like “myfolder” (without the quotes). Then click on the “Create New Folder” button.
How to create new file like myfile.txt?
1. Click on the “New File” Icon.
Our commitment to excellent client support
If you are unable to find a solution to how to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager from our knowledgebase, our support team will gladly assist you.